dash and more dash…

Still working on the dash.  Today’s task was to fill the 3 stock gauge holes so that I can cut new holes for the new autometer Phantom gauges I’m going to use.  First I made a paper template of the original gauge hole.  Then I cut out filler panels from sheet plastic.  Then, using duramix I bonded the patch panels in place.  Next I used round paper templates that I created to figure out where I wanted the gauges to go and spray painted over them to show me where to cut the new holes.  This dash is going to take a while.  Stay tuned…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *