Nose job revisited…

So I had an idea to try tweaking the stripes on the hood.  I wanted to see what it would look like to split the band that runs around the nose.  I got a razor blade and cut out the vinyl in the center.  There was a LOT of glue residue that was a real pain to get off.  After getting the glue off I masked the nose and painted the center of the hood trim yellow.  I then pulled the pinstripe tape off and ran new stripes the full length of the hood.  I like it.  It would look even better if the stripe was painted instead of tape… pics below.

1973 Javelin-street, Body and Paint

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *